AOC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater

3 posters

Go down

Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater Empty Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater

Post by Evo_Kid Tue 19 Feb 2008, 8:09 am

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23199580-2,00.html

A TRAFFIC
cop has admitted asking a young female motorist for sexual favours in return for not giving her a ticket.

Sen-Constable David John Mits, 43, yesterday pleaded guilty at Melbourne Magistrates' Court to seeking a bribe from the P-plate driver.

He stopped the woman in Bayswater in January last year and later told her that female motorists in the past had "offered me things to try and get off ".

"Very often we get to see legs right up past their thighs, if you get my drift," Sen-Constable Mits allegedly said.

"Buttons have been known to mysteriously become undone, pretty much all the way down."

The policeman was stationed at Knox Traffic Management Unit when he pulled the woman over for not wearing a seatbelt and failing to display P-plates.

She had only two demerit points left, having previously been caught speeding, and explained that she needed her licence for work.

After getting her mobile number he later called and allegedly asked the young woman what she was willing to do to stay on the road.

Later that day he went to her house in a marked police car, and returned when his shift was over using his own car.

Suspicious of his unprofessional behaviour, the woman used her MP3 player to secretly record their last conversation, in which Sen-Constable Mits allegedly told her she was good-looking and that it would work in her favour.

When she asked if he was suggesting she do something sexual, he replied: "Some have offered in the past . . . but I don't want people to offer it if they don't want to".

"I was shocked with what he was asking," the woman told police, having called 000 after the policeman left.

Sen-Constable Mits, of Boronia, pleaded guilty to one count of corruptly seeking favours in violation of his official duty as a police officer.

Magistrate Jelena Popovic released him on bail and ordered him to face the County Court in May.
Evo_Kid
Evo_Kid
MEGA WHORE!
MEGA WHORE!

Male
Number of posts : 2915
Ride : ridin ur mum since 86'
Comments : i only eat dick on the weekends.
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Back to top Go down

Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater Empty Re: Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater

Post by Drift_Instructor Tue 19 Feb 2008, 11:08 am

yer heard about this..pretty fecked...i hope the coppa gets what he deserves
Drift_Instructor
Drift_Instructor
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2892
Ride : Soarer+Low+Eurolines=PHAT
Comments : R.I.P Anthony. Fucken Legend
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater Empty Re: Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater

Post by Evo_Kid Tue 19 Feb 2008, 9:56 pm

yeah lol, what a horn bag, we have places for these people, its called a brot...hall..?
Evo_Kid
Evo_Kid
MEGA WHORE!
MEGA WHORE!

Male
Number of posts : 2915
Ride : ridin ur mum since 86'
Comments : i only eat dick on the weekends.
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RdS: Wed 20 Feb 2008, 12:50 am

hopefully the bitch got a ticket in the end...

..its fuckwit bitches like that who ruin it for people who want to genuinely bribe the cops. Laughing
RdS:
RdS:
MEGA WHORE!
MEGA WHORE!

Number of posts : 2375
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum